Acerola Cherry Extract
Acerola Cherry Extract
Botanical Source: Malpighia glabra L.
CAS No.: 50-81-7
Part Used: Fruit
Molecular Formula: C6H8O6
Molecular Weight: 176.12
Specification: Vitamin C 5%, 17%, 25%, 50%
Botanical source:Malpighia glabra L.
Synonyms:Acerola Cherry Juice Powder Vitamin C of Acerola Cherry Extract
|Appearance: Fine pink powder||Particle Size: 80Mesh|
|Loss on Drying: NMT 5%||Ash Content: NMT 5%|
|Total Plate Count: <10,000cfu/g||Total Yeast & Mold:<1,000cfu/g|
|Arsenic (As): NMT 2ppm||Lead (Pb): NMT 2ppm|
|Cadmium (Cd): NMT 1ppm||Mercury(Hg): NMT 0.1ppm|
Acerola Cherry is the fruit of Malpighia glabra. Acerola cherries are rich in vitamin C and are the most vitamin C-rich fruit known in the world. The VC content in 100 grams of fruit reaches 2445 mg, making it a veritable "King of Vitamin C". Vc is a good antioxidant that can scavenge free radicals generated during human activity. In addition, natural VC also contains a variety of nutrients, which are absorbed slowly in the human body, and the concentration in the serum can be maintained at a high level for a long time, and its effect on the human body is unmatched by other sources of VC. Its unique anti-aging factor (SOD), superoxide dismutase, can effectively resist the invasion of foreign harmful substances and has the effect of delaying aging.
Acerola cherries also contain vitamins A, B1, B2, E, P, niacin, anti-aging factor (SOD), calcium, iron, zinc, potassium and protein and other nutrients. Among them, vitamin P can prevent vitamin C from being damaged by oxidation, and enhance the absorption and utilization of VC.
1. Preventing from melanin generation, remove freckles and whiten the skin.
2. Anti - allergy, anti - scurvy, inhibit inflammation
3. Promoting skin collagen synthesis, maintain skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles
4. Preventing gingival atrophy, bleeding, nosebleeds and oral ulcers
5. Strengthening immunity and prevent colds and viral and bacterial infections
1. Packing: Packed in fiber drum, LDPE bag inside. Net weight: 25kgs/drum;
2. Storage: Keep tightly sealed, store away from moisture, strong heat and sunlight;
3. Lead time: Usually 7-10days after order confirmed;
4. Shelf Life: 2 years if sealed and stored in the recommended conditions.